*G.F.Y. Pre-Workout is currently only available via exclusive retail partners. This online listing is for reference purposes only*
GFY is the most intense stimulatory pre-workout we could come up with and still stay on this side of the legality line. There is enough energy components in this formula to power you through intense workouts and then take you off into a whole different dimension. If you’re looking for a super-potent pre-workout or maybe even something that can double as a powdered fat-burner GFY...is the right choice for you.
WHY WOULD I TAKE IT?
When every other pre-workout has failed our expectations, it’s time to break the glass and bust out the heavy artillery. Maybe you have a high stimulant tolerance, or maybe you just weight more than most normal people and the one-scoop protocol just isn’t gonna cut it for someone with a higher body mass. Either way, this stuff is powerful and you should be warned before taking it: This is a one-scooper at most! If you don’t believe us...GFY.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
So… basically, GFY is a full-on assault of both alpha- and beta-adrenergic receptors. “Adrenergic” comes from the root adrenal or to the neurotransmitter adrenaline. GFY is our best attempt at a chemically-induced adrenaline rush, which does two things: 1) it activates the body’s “fight or flight” responses (like adrenaline does) and 2) actually stimulates lipolysis, or the breakdown of stored fats. Because of GFY’s effects on the liberation of fat stores, we do recommend stacking with Hybrid to potentially piggy-back on the fuel from Hybrid’s endogenous ketone salts.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
Simply dissolve ½ to 1 full scoop of GFY into 16oz (500mL) into water and mix vigorously. Consume 30-45 minutes prior to exercise or strenuous physical activity.
TOP 5 STUDIES:
- Pharmacological effects of hordenine. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/8582256
- A Review of the Receptor-Binding Properties of p-Synephrine as Related to Its Pharmacological Effects. http://downloads.hindawi.com/journals/oximed/2011/482973.pdf
- Acute oral intake of a higenamine-based dietary supplement increases circulating free fatty acids and energy expenditure in human subjects. https://lipidworld.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-511X-12-148
- Pre-exercise administration of yohimbine may enhance the efficacy of exercise training as a fat loss strategy by boosting lipolysis.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306987701914598
- Synergistic Contributions of the Functional Groups of Epinephrine to Its Affinity and Efficacy at the β2 Adrenergic Receptor.http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/65/5/1181